Federal law applies to all online gun sales
Be sure to check all local and state laws regarding guns sales before purchasing a gun from us.
Buying a firearm online can be a simple and effective way of getting the gun you've been dreaming of
1. Choose the firearm you like. Do your research and make sure it is not only the right gun for you, but also, that it doesn't violate any local or state laws where you reside.
2. Choose the FFL which your gun will be sent to. Guns cannot be sent to private individuals and a form 4473 must be completed at your local FFL in order to transfer the gun to you.
3. after the firearms arrives at your local FFL complete your 4473 and pay whatever fee may be associated with that (usually around 25$) and as long as you pass the background check, you will be given your firearm
4. Straw purchases are illegal. We do not condone them. A straw purchase is when someone buys a firearm for someone that is prohibited by law from possessing firearms. Please do not enable anyone that is a prohibited possessor as it will result in criminal penalties for both parties involved.
5. ANY FIREARM RETURNED IS SUBJECT TO A 100$ RESTOCKING FEE. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR FIREARM BEFORE ACCEPTING IT FROM YOUR LOCAL FFL AND HAVE IT RETURNED BEFORE YOU TAKE POSSESSION OF IT AND WE WILL REFUND YOU AND PAY SHIPPING TO GET THE FIREARM BACK.